Gold ETFs that hold the physical precious metal or that hold gold futures contracts do not offer dividend yields. Dividends are only available with equity-based gold ETFs that invest in the stocks of companies engaged in the gold industry.
Do any gold stocks pay dividends?
Investors usually don’t buy gold stocks for dividends, but a few gold producers pay dividends.
Portfolio of Dividend-Paying Gold Mining Stocks.
|7 Dividend-Paying Gold Stocks|
|Barrick Gold||GOLD||$0.80 (3.33%)|
|Franco Nevada Corporation||FNV||$2.65 (1.73%)|
|Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd.||KL||$0.75 (1.97%)|
|Newmont Mining||NEM||$2.20 (3.03%)|
Does Barrick Gold pay a dividend?
The company’s next dividend payment will be US$0.23 per share. Last year, in total, the company distributed US$0.36 to shareholders. Calculating the last year’s worth of payments shows that Barrick Gold has a trailing yield of 1.5% on the current share price of CA$29.79.
Does new gold pay dividends?
New Gold does not pay dividends.
Does GLD pay dividend?
GLD does not currently pay a dividend. If the company does initiate a dividend payout, we’ll add their payout info and history here.
What is a good gold stock to buy?
Best Gold Mining Stocks to Invest In
- New Gold Inc. (NYSE: NGD) …
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE: AU) Number of Hedge Fund Holders: 14. …
- Gold Fields Limited (NYSE: GFI) …
- Hecla Mining Company (NYSE: HL) …
- Sibanye Stillwater Limited (NYSE: SBSW) …
- Royal Gold, Inc. …
- Franco-Nevada Corporation (NYSE: FNV) …
- Alamos Gold Inc.
How often does Glad pay dividends?
Gladstone Capital pays an annual dividend of $0.78 per share, with a dividend yield of 6.68%. GLAD’s next monthly dividend payment will be made to shareholders of record on Thursday, September 30.
Gladstone Capital (NASDAQ:GLAD) Dividend Information.
|GLAD Dividend Date||9/30/2021|
|GLAD Dividend Frequency||Monthly Dividend|
Does Kirkland Lake gold pay a dividend?
The previous Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd dividend was 18.75c and it went ex 1 month ago and it was paid 24 days ago. There are typically 4 dividends per year (excluding specials), and the dividend cover is approximately 2.0.
|Summary||Previous dividend||Next dividend|
|Pay date||14 Jul 2021 (Wed)||14 Oct 2021 (Thu)|
What is Apple stock dividend?
|April 30, 2020||May 11, 2020||$.82|
|January 28, 2020||February 10, 2020||$.77|
|October 30, 2019||November 11, 2019||$.77|
|July 30, 2019||August 12, 2019||$.77|
Which Gold ETF is best?
Top 10 gold ETFs in India in 2016
- Goldman Sachs Gold BEes. The best Gold Exchange Traded Fund in India according to AUM figures is the Goldman Sachs Gold BEes. …
- R*Shares (Reliance) Gold ETF. …
- SBI Gold ETF. …
- HDFC Gold ETF. …
- UTI Gold ETF. …
- Axis Gold ETF. …
- ICICI Prudential Gold ETF. …
- IDBI Gold ETF.
What are the highest dividend paying ETFs?
Nine of the best dividend ETFs to buy now:
- Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG)
- SPDR S&P Dividend ETF (SDY)
- Schwab U.S. Dividend Equity ETF (SCHD)
- iShares Select Dividend ETF (DVY)
- iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF (DGRO)
- ProShares S&P 500 Aristocrats (NOBL)
- Global X SuperDividend ETF (SDIV)