What are the 4 types of investments?
There are four main investment types, or asset classes, that you can choose from, each with distinct characteristics, risks and benefits.
- Growth investments. …
- Shares. …
- Property. …
- Defensive investments. …
- Cash. …
- Fixed interest.
What are the 7 types of investments?
Learn more about the various types of investments below.
- Mutual Funds and ETFs.
- Bank Products.
- Saving for Education.
What are the top 5 investments?
12 best investments
- High-yield savings accounts.
- Certificates of deposit (CDs)
- Money market funds.
- Government bonds.
- Corporate bonds.
- Mutual funds.
- Index funds.
- Exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
What type of investment is best?
Let us look in detail at some of the best investment options available in India for growing your money:
- Fixed Deposits (FD) …
- Mutual Funds. …
- Mutual Funds. …
- Direct Equity. …
- Post Office Saving Schemes. …
- Bonds. …
- National Pension Scheme (NPS) …
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
What are 3 types of funds?
Mutual fund investments can be classified into three types – money market funds, bond funds and stock funds. When investors are deciding which to utilize, they should consider investment strategies needed for each and their level of risk tolerance.
What are the 5 stages of investing?
The investment process is summarised in 5 key stages:
- Establishing portfolio objectives;
- Developing the strategic and tactical asset allocation;
- Manager research, selection and configuration;
- Portfolio implementation; and.
- Ongoing monitoring and due diligence.
What is Blue Chip fund?
Blue chip funds are equity mutual funds that invest in stocks of companies with large market capitalisation. These are well-established companies with a track record of performance over some time. … Blue Chip is commonly used as a synonym for large cap funds.
Which type of mutual fund gives highest return?
Here is the list of top 10 schemes:
- Axis Bluechip Fund.
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund.
- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund.
- Kotak Standard Multicap Fund.
- Axis Midcap Fund.
- DSP Midcap Fund.
- Axis Small Cap Fund.
- SBI Small Cap Fund.
Where should I invest money to get good returns?
8 Best Investment Plans In India For High Returns
- Saving Account.
- Liquid Funds.
- Short-Term & Ultra Short-Term Funds.
- Equity Linked Saving Schemes (ELSS)
- Fixed Deposit.
- Fixed Maturity Plans.
- Treasury Bills.