Zoom screen sharing allows you to share the desktop, window, application, or audio/video. If audio is an important part of your shared content, you can also send the computer’s audio (in mono or stereo) to the remote attendees when sharing, providing a more professional and immersive sharing experience.
Why can’t I hear the audio when I share my screen on Zoom?
Troubleshooting Zoom Audio
Make sure the in-app and computer volume are as high as you’re comfortable with. Then, if you’re using a headset check the microphone output. … And if you use “Share computer audio” the video or app you’re sharing mustn’t be muted.
How do I enable screen sharing voice on Zoom?
- Sharing content. To share content: Tap Share in the meeting controls. …
- Sharing your screen. To share your entire screen, including any application on your Android device: …
- Sharing device audio. Note: Ensure that the sound generated by the app you’re sharing is allowed to be captured by non-system applications.
How can I share my screen with audio?
Sharing Computer Screen and Audio
- Click the Share Screen button in the toolbar.
- Check the box to Share computer sound at the bottom of the Share Screen pop-up window. …
- Make sure your volume is an appropriate level.
- If you are trying to share a video (such as YouTube), make sure the screen is visible to participants.
How do I get audio on Zoom?
Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions or Permission Manager > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
Can you share audio on Zoom without sharing screen?
When hosting a meeting, click Share. In the window that opens click Advanced (a tab near the top of the screen). You’ll see three choices: … Computer Sound Only: Lets the host share the audio from your computer without actually sharing your screen.
How do I share my screen with audio on messenger?
- Open the Facebook Messenger app (or one of the other supported Facebook apps).
- Start a video call.
- While in the call, swipe up to expand the options bar.
- Tap “Share your screen,” then “Start sharing” and finally “Start broadcast.”
How do I share my screen with audio on Microsoft teams?
How to Share a Video With Audio on Microsoft Teams on a Windows PC?
- Log in to Microsoft Teams.
- Access the online meeting.
- In the online meeting, click on the “Share” icon.
- In the meeting controls, you will see a sentence “Include system audio” with a little box next to it.
- Click on the box to turn on the system audio.