Run the SHAREit software on computer side, click to display the QR code. Run SHAREit app on your mobile phone, tap to open the main menu, choose Connect to PC >> Scan to connect, then scan the QR code displayed in SHAREit for Windows using your mobile phone. Your PC and mobile phone will be connected instantly.
How do I open SHAREit on my computer?
Open SHAREit app in android mobile and Open SHAREit application from the desktop icon in PC.
Transfer files with Old Version
- Select any one of the available tabs. If you want to send photos select photos tab. …
- Touch on a file which you want to send. …
- Click “Next”.
Can I use SHAREit on PC?
SHAREit is file-sharing software that supports multiplatform use, which means that we can use it to connect two different devices and transfer files between them. It’s compatible with Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone. PC Requirements for SHAREit are: Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
How can I share my phone to my laptop?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How can I share files from Android to PC?
Follow these steps:
- On the Pushbullet mobile app, tap Account > Remote Files and enable Remote File access.
- On PC, click Remote File access, and select your Android device. This will show you all the different files and folders on your Android phone.
- Select the file you want to transfer and click Request.
How do I download share it on my computer?
Download SHAREit PC
- Download SHAREit For PC.
- Click Accept SHAREit.
- Click Next.
- Follow On Screen.
- Wait for SHAREit Installation.
- Proceed Next Step.
- Opening SHAREit.
- Transfer Files with QR Code.
Can SHAREit work without WiFi?
SHAREit is an application that can be installed and used in different devices which are using different operating systems like iOS, android and even Windows. … This is where SHAREit app could be useful as you don’t really need an internet connection to transfer files through this app.
Why SHAREit is not opening in my PC?
Uninstall and reinstall it. Right click the setup file for shareit then click Run as administrator. Thanks for your reply. I tried this 3 time but not working (i am using LenovoShareIt-Merge version 2.5.
How do I share files from my phone to my computer wirelessly?
Transfer files from Android to PC Wi-Fi – Here’s how:
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC and run it.
- Get the Transfer Companion App on your Android phone.
- Scan the Droid Transfer QR code with the Transfer Companion App.
- The computer and phone are now linked.
How can I use SHAREit on my laptop Windows 10?
First open the Shareit app in your mobile device and the new interface will look like the one shown below. Now hit the Send button and choose a single or select multiple items that are to be send from your mobile device to Windows. Viola, both your device are now connected and your sending will have now started.
How do I transfer games from my phone to my laptop?
When a notification pops up on your phone saying, “Charging this device via USB,” tap it. In the “Use USB for” menu that pops up, tap “File Transfer.” If you’re using Microsoft Windows or a Google Chromebook, a window should pop up on the laptop to let you drag files back and forth between the two devices.