How do you share a page on Facebook Mobile?
Find and tap the white “f” in a blue box icon on your Apps menu to open Facebook. Tap the search field at the top of your screen. This will allow you to type the name of the page you want to share, and find it.
Why can’t I share my Facebook business page?
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I copy my Facebook Page Link?
Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots. Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link. The link has been copied to your clipboard.
How do I share a Facebook page on my Iphone?
You can find it in your profile’s Likes section, or you can use the Search function at the top of your screen. Tap the Share icon below the page’s profile picture. This button looks like a rightward arrow icon at the top of the page’s Timeline. It will allow you to share the page on your own Timeline.
How do you invite someone to like a page on FB?
To invite friends to like your Page:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Below Invite Friends to Like Your Page, click Invite next to a friend’s name or click See All Friends.
- Enter a friend’s name in the search box and then click the box next to their name.
- Click Send Invites.
How can my Facebook page like another page?
To like a Page as your Page:
- Click Search Facebook in the top left of Facebook and enter the name of the Page you want to like.
- Select the Page you want to like from the dropdown menu.
- Click below the Page’s cover photo.
- Select Like As Your Page.
- Select a Page and click Submit.
How do I add a share button to my Facebook business page?
To Enable the Facebook Like Button
- Log in to your Admin Area and go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Facebook Like Button and Enable Facebook Send Button.
- Click Save.
How do I share a Facebook post to a page I manage?
From the Home screen select the business page. Open up ‘Posts to page’ and ‘Share’ the post you want to go to your business timeline. On the ‘confirm’ pop up, pull down the ‘On your own timeline’ and change to ‘On the page you manage‘.
How do I know my Facebook page URL?
Go to www.facebook.com and login. For your personal page URL, click on your name at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner. For your business page URL, click on the gear symbol at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner and select your business page under “Use Facebook as”.
How do I link my website to my Facebook page?
All you have to do is edit your profile information.
- Click your name in the top right corner of your Facebook page to view your Timeline.
- Click “About” under your profile picture to enter editing mode.
- Click the “Edit” button in the Contact Info section.
- Type the URL of your website in the Website text box.
Why is there no copy link on Facebook?
If you don’t see this option, your Share button was at the bottom-right, which means you’ll have to copy the URL to the post and not the video. To copy the link, tap More Options at the bottom of the menu, and then select Copy.