How do I delete a shared calendar in Outlook app?
To remove shared, team, group, and SharePoint calendars:
- Right-click the calendar, and then click Delete Group or Delete Calendar. Outlook asks you if you want to remove the group or calendar, and move its contents into the Deleted Items folder.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion.
How do I delete a calendar from Outlook Mobile App?
Tap your Profile icon at the top left of your device. Tap the gear icon to the right of the person’s name to open additional settings. Tap a color to set a color preference for the person’s calendar. Tap REMOVE SHARED CALENDAR to remove a person’s calendar.
How do I delete a calendar from Outlook on my Iphone?
Open the Calendar app. At the bottom of the screen, tap Calendars. Look for a calendar that you don’t recognize. Tap the More Info button next to that calendar, then scroll down and tap Delete Calendar.
How do I view a shared calendar in Outlook Mobile App?
Open a shared calendar in Outlook mobile apps for iOS & Android. To open a shared calendar from the Outlook sharing invitation, select Accept button in the sharing invitation. The Accept button will then change to View and you can then select it to view shared calendar.
How do I delete a shared calendar on Iphone?
Participants you remove can no longer access the shared calendar.
Stop sharing a calendar on iCloud.com
- In Calendar on iCloud.com, click. …
- Click the participant’s name, choose Remove Person, then click Remove.
- Click OK.
How do I remove a shared mailbox in Outlook?
Select File > Account Settings > Account Settings. On the Email tab, select the Exchange account, then click Change > More Settings. On the Advanced tab, under Open these additional mailboxes, select the other person’s mailbox and then select Remove.
How do I hide calendar in Outlook app?
Outlook for Windows
- Click the calendar icon in the navigation pane.
- Select the calendar you want to hide.
- On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Calendar Permissions.
- Click the Permissions tab and select Default.
- In the Permissions section set the permission for Read to None.
- Click OK to save your changes.
How do I remove someone from my shared calendar?
Select the member button in the top right corner (If you are seeing the magnifying glass icon, select the “More” tab from the bottom right corner). iOS: Swipe the member you would like to be deleted (right→left) / Android: Press and hold the member you would like to be deleted. Tap “delete” on the information box.
Can’t delete a calendar on iPhone?
- Tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Subscribed Calendars.
- Tap Subscribed Calendars, and then tap the calendar that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete Account, and then tap Delete Account again to confirm.
- The calendar subscription is removed.
Why can’t I delete an event from my iPhone calendar?
Question: Q: Can’t delete events on calendar
Answer: A: Answer: A: Go to Settings–>>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if the rogue calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.
How do I delete calendars?
Delete a calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings. Settings.
- In the left column, find the calendar you want to delete.
- Click the name of the calendar.
- Click Remove calendar Delete. Delete permanently.