To include your new looped artwork on IG Stories, go into the Spotify app and click “Share” on the track featuring your Canvas. Once it’s live, instead of a static image, you’ll have your loop in the background of your Story.
How do I share my Spotify Canvas on Instagram?
How to post music videos to Instagram Stories
- On Spotify, choose an album or playlist. Open the player Spotify and choose a playlist, artist, or album you want to hear. …
- Choose the song you want to share. …
- Click on the three dots to the right of the player. …
- Click ‘Share’ …
- Next, ‘Instagram Stories’
How do you turn on background play on Spotify?
If you’re on Android, you can hold down the Spotify app and then click on “app info”. Next, click on battery and the option to allow it to run in the background is there.
Why can’t I add Spotify songs to Instagram story?
, tap the three dots > Share > Instagram Story. It should be the second option on Android and the third on iOS. If you’re not seeing this, be sure to reinstall not just Spotify, but Instagram too. If you see the option to display more sharing options, always open it to check if it’s at the bottom of the list.
How do I share a Spotify video on Instagram without background?
To share, simply select the “…” icon from the top right corner of your screen while playing a track, and select Instagram Stories. (Just note: Audio will not play on Instagram, and fans seeing the Canvas in the app will not be counted in Canvas metrics unless they click through to Spotify.)
How do I connect Instagram to Spotify?
To post something, just open the share menu in the Spotify app and click “Instagram Stories.” That’ll open to a page with your content’s artwork in IG, where you can add captions, stickers, and any other bells and whistles. When you’re done, click Post to Story.
How do you share Canvas on Instagram?
From the app’s Artists profile, each track that included a Canvas will have a “Share” icon next to it. By tapping that icon, artists can share the song and its Canvas to Instagram Stories.
How do you share a song on Spotify with a friend?
- Open Spotify and play something.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap START SESSION under Start a Group Session.
- Tap INVITE FRIENDS. Here you can: Share with any social or messaging app listed. Choose Copy Link to send your own way. Show them a Spotify code which they can scan to join.