How do I share a post on Facebook app?
Share to a Page (Android) — Tap Facebook at the top of the pop-up menu and then select a destination for the shared post. Copy Link — Copies the link from the shared item to your smartphone’s clipboard. You can then paste the link elsewhere (e.g., into a text message).
Where is the share button on Facebook app?
To try out the Share button, go to m.facebook.com and scroll through the feed until you see a story about a link, photo, video, or public status update posted by one of your friends or Pages you Like. The Share button is in the bottom right next to the Like and Comment buttons.
Why can’t I share someone else’s Facebook post?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone. Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
How do I repost a Facebook post?
This is located underneath the post but above the Likes and comments. Choose where you want to repost the item. When you click the Share link a new window will appear. Use the drop-down menu at the top of the new window to choose where you want to repost the item.
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
How do I change share settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared Content
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
How do I let others share my post?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I share a post from someone else’s Facebook page?
How do I post something on someone else’s Facebook timeline?
- Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page.
- Click the box that says Write something to [Name]… and choose from the options.
- Click Post.
Why is the share button missing on Facebook?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
How do you make a post shareable on Facebook after it’s been posted?
If you want to make a previous post shareable, after locating the post, select the ellipsis icon (•••) on the right side of the post and choose “Edit Post.” Select the first drop-down menu below your name (labeled “Friends”) and choose “Public” on the new page.