How do I allow others to share my posts on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Why share option is not showing in Facebook?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
How do I open share on Facebook app?
First, open the Facebook app and select the text box labeled “What’s on your mind?” Below your name will be two drop-down menus, the first labeled “Friends” and second labeled “Album.” Choose the first box and select “Public.” Type a post you would like to share and choose “Share.” The post is now visible by anyone, …
Where is the post button on Facebook?
This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you’re posting to a friend’s page or a group page, you’ll find the post box below the cover photo.
Why can’t my friends share my post?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone. Comment I have read the Facebook Help Community Policies.
How do I change share settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared Content
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
How do I post a shareable 2021 on Facebook?
Make a Facebook post shareable from a mobile device
- Open the post you want to make shareable.
- A menu will pop up. Click on ‘Edit Privacy’.
- The privacy menu will open.
- Tap the checkbox next to ‘Public’.
- Now your post will become shareable.
How do you share messages on Facebook app?
There is no way you can share Text alone in the Facebook using android shareIntent . It is possible only through Facebook SDK using share links functions. Facebook simply ignores the Extra Text from the intent if there is an image. You can share image, but it does not allow you to share the Text content.