Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot. For Share my Internet connection from, choose the Internet connection you want to share. Select Edit > enter a new network name and password > Save. Turn on Share my Internet connection with other devices.
How can I share my internet connection with other devices?
Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
Turn on your hotspot
- On the other device, open that device’s list of Wi-Fi options.
- Pick your phone’s hotspot name.
- Enter your phone’s hotspot password.
- Click Connect.
How can I share Wi-Fi with multiple devices?
There is a solution – you can share your phone’s WiFi connection to multiple devices using Bluetooth. If you don’t have direct access to a wireless internet connection, it’s quite easy to share your phone’s or any device’s WiFi connection to other devices. Use Bluetooth Tethering.
How can I share my Wi-Fi with another phone?
Simply pair your smartphone with the device you want to share the connection with under Device connectivity > Bluetooth. Once connected, make sure Internet access sharing is enabled in the device profile by tapping the settings icon next to the device name.
Which is the best way to share Internet?
Open your PC’s Settings from the Start menu, select Network & Internet, then click Mobile Hotspot. There, choose which network to share, and click Edit to set the Wi-Fi network name and password. Then, click the On slider near the top to enable your new Wi-Fi network.
How can I share my phones internet without hotspot?
Follow these simple steps:
- Connect your phone to your PC or other device using a USB chord.
- Open phone “Settings” on the home screen or in the menu.
- Access “Networks and Internet”.
- Choose “WiFi Zone / Connection Sharing”.
- Select “USB tethering”.
How can I share my mobile data to another SIM?
Share Your Mobile Network with Other Devices
- Use personal hotspot to share mobile data: Open Settings and go to Wireless & networks > Personal hotspot. …
- Use Bluetooth to share mobile data: Connect your device to another device using Bluetooth, then enable Bluetooth tethering to share your mobile data.
How can I share my WiFi?
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
Can you connect more than one device to iPhone hotspot?
Short Answer: Yes, two devices can be connected to an iPhone. Connect the 2 (or more than 2) devices at the same time to iPhone personal hotspot. Check for carrier limit, but usually iPhone and carrier limit is 5 devices.
How can I share my WiFi without password?
On your Android go to Setting > Network and Internet > WiFi. Scroll down and look for WiFi preference option and tap on Advance, there you’ll find “WiFi Push Button” tap on that. Now go to your WiFi router, and press the WPS button (generally located on the back side).
How can I share Internet between iphones?
Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot, then turn on Allow Others to Join. Note: If you don’t see the option for Personal Hotspot, and Cellular Data is turned on in Settings > Cellular, contact your carrier about adding Personal Hotspot to your plan.
Can I share WIFI through Hotspot?
Step 1: Open your phone’s Settings app. Step 2: Next, tap Network & Internet. Step 3: From the given options select Hotspot & tethering. Step 4: On the next page you need to turn on Wi-Fi hotspot.