How do I change from send to share on Facebook?
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I make my Facebook messages shareable?
Create the post on your own newsfeed / timeline and make sure that the post is sharable to the public. Click on the Share button on the lower right corner of your post to open the dropdown menu. Choose Share to Group then select the private group you’re in. The post should be shared to the private group.
Why do my Facebook posts say send instead of share?
Why does my Facebook post say send instead of share? If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
How do I change the view on Facebook?
Update October 2, 2020: The View As feature is once again available to desktop devices, appearing under the cover photo.
Here’s how to view what your Facebook profile looks like to others.
- Step 1: Go to Settings. …
- Step 2: Go to Timeline and Tagging. …
- Step 3: Click “View As” …
- Step 4: Click “View as Specific Person”
How do I prevent people from sharing on Facebook?
How to Block Share on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account, go to the “Account” menu and select “Privacy Settings.”
- Go to the “Sharing on Facebook” section and click the “Customize Settings” link near the bottom.
- Go to the “Things Others Share” section and edit the settings you want to change.
Where is the post button on Facebook?
This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you’re posting to a friend’s page or a group page, you’ll find the post box below the cover photo.
Why is the share button not working on Facebook?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
Why can’t I share anything on Facebook 2020?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.