Children under 13 can’t be removed from a family group. You can move them to another group or delete their account.
How do I remove a child from Family Sharing under 13?
When you add a child under 13 to Family Sharing, you can’t delete them, but you can transfer them to another Family Sharing group. To do that, the organizer of another Family Sharing group needs to invite the child to join their group.
How do I delete my Under 13 Apple ID?
“Children under 13 can’t be removed from a family. If you need to, you can transfer the child to another family or delete their apple ID.” Now..the phrase “child to another family” is hyperlinked and clearly shows how to do this. But the “delete their apple ID” is NOT hyperlinked.
Can a child remove themselves from Family Sharing?
Family members can remove themselves from a Family Sharing group at any time. See the Apple Support article Move a child to another group using Family Sharing. … On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Family Sharing .
How do I remove member from Family Sharing?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Google One .
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family. Manage family group.
- Tap the family member you want to remove. Remove member.
How do I change my Apple ID for a child under 13?
On your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Family Sharing.
- Click the Add button .
- Click Create Child Account.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up the account. You can use the child’s email address for their Apple ID. Be sure to enter the correct birth date — you can’t change it later.
What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
Once your child reaches the age of 13 (or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction), they will be permitted to maintain their account without participating in Family Sharing.
How do I change my age on my Apple ID?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap Name, Phone Numbers, Email. You might need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap Change Birthday or Birthday.
- Update your birth date, then tap Done. If you’re changing a birth date for a child, learn what to do.
Can Family Sharing have 2 organizers?
When you set up Family Sharing on your Apple ID, you can add up to five other family members, for a total of six people. One of them is the “Organizer”—the person who set up the family and can add or remove people—and everyone else is either an Adult or a Child (with restricted privileges).
How do I delete my child account?
Use your parental device
- Remove your child’s account from Android or Chromebook they’re signed in to. …
- On your device, open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- Tap Manage settings Account info. …
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish deleting your child’s account.
How do I change my child’s age on Family Sharing?
Then, simply log in using the kid’s Apple ID credentials at the Apple ID site, click Edit in the account section, and change the birthdate. Click Done. If you return to the Family Sharing view on any parental Mac, iPhone, or iPad, the correct age is now listed.
When you remove someone from Family Sharing does it notify them?
The removed person immediately looses access to shared purchases (though they will remain on any devices until deleted), the Family Photo Stream, Family calendar, and everything else Family Sharing entails. The removed family member receives a notification of the removal.
How do I separate two iphones with the same Apple ID?
Short answer is you can’t have both. By sharing an Apple ID, you are the same person using 2 different devices. Your phones are behaving as designed.