Why can’t I see my shares on Facebook?
What do I do if it only shows the number of shares on Facebook when I want to see the names? … This is based on their personal privacy setting, eg, if the post is shared by someone your not friends with on Facebook, and their privacy is set to friends only, then you might not be able to see their name.
How can I see what I have shared in Facebook?
To find a log of all of the posts you’ve shared on Facebook:
- Go to your profile and click “View Activity Log”
- Click “Your Posts” on the left hand side to view a list of all of your post activity on Facebook.
- You can use the years on the right to help navigate the Activity Log.
Can’t see who shared my profile picture on Facebook?
when You post on face book you can see stats of your post at the lower right corner where a option of shear. and then go activity log and you can easily see there who’s sees and shear’s of your post. the shared my profile picture on facebook.
How do I delete a share on Facebook?
Unsharing an Item You Shared
If you’ve shared an item, you can remove it from your profile directly. Go to your profile and click the down arrow that appears in the upper right corner. of the item, then click “Delete.”
How do I know who shared my post?
It’s just as simple to do. Go to the post in question, such as on a Facebook page or friend’s account, then select Share. You’ll see a list of the people who have shared the post. Depending on the person’s privacy settings, you might not see everyone who has shared the post.
Can you see when someone views your post on Facebook?
To view the analytics of all your posts at once, click on “Insights” on the menu at the top of the page. Under the “Reach” column, you can see how many people have viewed each of your posts.
Can others see my activity log on Facebook?
Your activity log lets you review and manage what you share on Facebook. Only you can see your activity log, so there’s no need to make it private.
How do you check Facebook history?
How do I find and use my Facebook activity log?
- Click. in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings and privacy, then click Activity log.
- From here, you can filter by Date or review Activity types such as: Your posts to review things such as photos, videos, text and status updates that you’ve shared on Facebook.
How can someone share your photo on Facebook?
How do I share photos on Facebook?
- At the top of your News Feed or timeline, click Photo/Video.
- Select the photos you want to share.
- If you want, you can: Click to add more photos. Click to tag friends. Learn more about how tagging works. Click to add a location. …
- Select your audience, then click Post.
Why can’t I see who shared my post on Facebook 2020?
Go to the post in question, such as on a Facebook page or friend’s account, then select Share. You’ll see a list of the people who have shared the post. Depending on the person’s privacy settings, you might not see everyone who has shared the post.
How can I stop someone from sharing my profile picture on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Click on the Audience Selector for the photo or album.
- From the Privacy dropdown menu, select “Custom”
- Deselect “Friends of those tagged”