Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
How do I share a link on Facebook with a comment?
How to Embed a Link in a Facebook Comment
- Sign into your Facebook account.
- Navigate to the place where you would like to leave a comment, then cut and paste the URL into the comment box. The URL will show as text. Press “Enter.” The comment will post and the URL will be turned into a hyperlink. Facebook: Home.
How do I send someone a post on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
Can you link to a Facebook post?
But now, if you’re looking at a post in your Facebook stream, and you want to grab a link to that post, simply tap the Share button and tap the Copy Link option at the end. That will put a link to the post in your clipboard which you can then hold-tap and paste into any other app or email.
How do I link to a Facebook comment?
Right click on the date/time field just below the Facebook comment, and click on copy link location or copy link address. That’s it. Now you can paste the link anywhere or share it online and it will point to the specific Facebook comment.
How do you put a link in a comment?
Hyperlinks in Comments
- Right-click on the cell that you want to contain the comment. …
- Choose Insert Comment or New Note from the Context menu. …
- Press the Backspace key enough times that you delete the username. …
- Type the URL you want to use for the hyperlink.
How do I share a Facebook post with a friend?
Facebook Help Team
- Click Share below a post.
- Click Share… in the dropdown menu.
- To select where you want to share, click Share on your own Timeline at the top of the popup menu, and choose “Share on your own Timeline”
- Use the Audience Selector at the bottom of the pop-up window to choose “Friends”
- Click Post.
What happens when I share a post on Facebook?
When you share someone else’s post, that post isn’t placed on your own Timeline. Instead, your share is merely a “pointer” to the original post. In other words, when you share someone’s post you’re basically telling your Facebook friends that you like that post and they should check it out.
Why can’t I share a post to a friend on Facebook?
You will have to change the privacy of your posts to make them shareable. Posts set to public can be shared by everyone.
Did Facebook remove the share button?
Facebook is removing the share option for everyone. It is being rolled out slowly. Despite setting it to public, it will not appear anymore.
Why do some FB posts not have a share button?
If no ‘Share’ button appears on a post – it is because of the Privacy Settings of the original post. If a post is set for ‘Friends Only’ (perhaps this is your Default Timeline setting) – it will not be available for ‘Sharing’ around on Facebook beyond that setting.
How do you share a post?
Step 1: Tap “Share” on the post you’d like to share. From here, you have multiple options: Option 1: If you want to quickly share the post to your own timeline, select “Share Now.” Option 2: If you want to add your own comment to a post before sharing it, select “Write Post.”