Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button . Tap New Shared Album. Give the shared album a name, then tap Next. Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
Can you send a link to a shared album?
For everyone else, you can create a link to share. When you share a link to your album, anyone with the link can view and add to the album or photos. … If you share an album that automatically adds photos of face groups, anyone with access to the album can view photos as they’re added.
How do I send a link to a shared iCloud album?
iCloud will create a link to your shared album on the iCloud.com website. Tap Share Link to share that link with anyone you want. When they click on the link, they’ll be able to view your shared album. Switch on any settings that you want for this shared album.
How do I invite someone to a shared album?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the Albums tab.
- Tap a Shared Album, then go to the People tab.
- Select the person’s name in the list of subscribers.
- Tap Resend Invitation.
- If you previously removed this person from the list of subscribers, tap Invite People, enter their email address, then tap Add.
Why am I not getting a shared album invite?
Make sure both your iPhone and the other member’s iPhone have iCloud Photo Sharing AND iCloud Photo Library turned on. Make sure you have the same settings set up on your Mac/iPad if you use any.
How do I share a link to a photo?
Send a link or share through other apps
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- Place your cursor over a photo or video, and click Select .
- To send a link, click Share .
- Choose how to share your link. To share a link, click Create link. To share through other apps, choose the app you want to use.
What happens when you share an iCloud link?
When you share photos and videos with an iCloud Link, anyone with the link can view them. In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to share. You can also double-click a single photo or video.
How do I download photos from a shared iCloud link?
How to download photos from iCloud via Shared Albums
- Open the Apple Photos app on your device and select the “Albums” tab.
- Scroll down and select your desired album. …
- Tap “Select” in the upper right corner of the album.
- Tap each photo you want to download.
How do I enable a shared album?
Turn Link sharing on & off
- Open the desired album and click More. Options.
- Click the toggle next to Link sharing to turn it on or off.
How do I make an existing album into a shared album?
How to turn an existing album into a shared album in Photos
- 1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right.
- 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left.
- 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.