On desktop ctrl-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the playlist you want to share. Select ‘Copy Playlist Link’ and paste that into an email to the family member. When they open the link, they can then ‘follow’ that playlist.
How do I share playlists with family sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How do I share Apple music playlist with family?
To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap , then Share Playlist .
- On your Mac or PC: Click , then Share Playlist.
- On your Android phone, tap the Share icon to see your sharing options.
How do I share a Spotify playlist with family?
You can easily share a Spotify playlist with friends and family by clicking the “Share” option on the playlist page. You can share Spotify playlists via text message, email, or on social media, or simply copy the link to paste wherever you want.
Can you share playlists with someone?
Once a playlist is unlisted or public, you can go ahead and share it—tap the three dots under the playlist title and pick Share to choose an app or copy a direct link.
Can I share my music library with family?
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
How do I add someone to my Apple Music playlist?
Follow these steps to get started:
- Go ahead and create a regular playlist.
- Then, right-click its title in the main sidebar and select Collaborative Playlist from the pop-up menu that appears. …
- On that same right-click menu, click share to give access to whoever you want to collab with.
Why won’t Apple Music Let me share my playlist?
You have to create a profile on Apple Music (you can choose only approved people, when it comes to who can see your profile), and then you will be able to share it!
How do I share music between Apple devices?
Set up Home Sharing
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Sharing.
- Click Media Sharing.
- Select Home Sharing and sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
- Click Turn On Home Sharing.
How do I create and share a playlist?
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
Can I share a Spotify playlist with someone who doesn’t have Spotify Premium?
You can share the playlist link with anyone, but they will need Spotify to listen to the playlist. If they use another service (Such as iTunes, etc..) you can try an online converter that makes the playlist playable on other services.
Can you share a Spotify playlist with just one person?
But how do I share a Spotify playlist with one person, you may ask. In order to do this, you simply need to click on the “Send” button and select one person from your list of friends. … All you need to do is copy the link to the playlist and send your friend a private message via any social network you choose.