Emkay Global has a sell rating on the stock of Yes Bank. In fact, the firm sees a solid 25% downside risk on the stock of Yes Bank. It believes the stock could slide to levels of as low as Rs 10, from the current levels of Rs 13, which means a fall of 24.8%, which can be huge.
How do I share files on another computer on my home network?
Share files safely with other computers
Click the Start button, then Computer. Right-click on the folder containing the files you want to share, and select Share with. A further pop-up menu will give you a list of your network choices, such as Homegroup.
How do you share data on a network?
Turn on network discovery and file and printer sharing, and turn off password protected sharing. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet , and on the right side, select Sharing options. Under Private, select Turn on Network discovery and Turn on file and printer sharing.
How can I access files on another computer on my network?
Open File Explorer and select a file or folder that you wish to give other computers access to. Click the “Share” tab and then choose which computers or which network to share this file with. Select “Workgroup” to share the file or folder with every computer on the network.
How do I share files between two computers?
Sharing a file or folder in Windows is pretty easy. To start off, right click on the file you want to share and then select the option “Properties.” In the properties window, navigate to the “Sharing” tab and then click on the button “Share.” The above action will open the file sharing window.
How do I share a folder on my home network?
Share a folder, drive, or printer
- Right-click the folder or drive you want to share.
- Click Properties. …
- Click Share this folder.
- In the appropriate fields, type the name of the share (as it appears to other computers), the maximum number of simultaneous users, and any comments that should appear beside it.
How do I share files on the same WiFi network?
- Connect both computers to the same WiFi router.
- Enable File and Printer Sharing on both computers. If you right click on a file or folder from either computer and choose to Share it, you will be prompted to turn on File and Printer Sharing. …
- View the Available Network computers from either computer.
Which of the following is used share the data between two computers?
Explanation: Peer to Peer network is a network to which all computers are used the same resources and rights as other computers.
How does network sharing work?
Network sharing enables access to information by more than one person through more than one device at the same or at different times. By connecting a device to a network, other users/devices in the network can share and exchange information through this network. Network sharing is also known as shared resources.
How do I share my hard drive on a network?
Adding an external hard drive to your network
- Connect the external hard drive to the USB port of your server or computer that is always ON.
- Click the Start button, then click Computer.
- Right-click on the external drive, then select Share with.
- Click the Advanced Sharing…
- Check the Share this folder option.
How do I add a computer to my network?
Use the Windows network setup wizard to add computers and devices to the network.
- In Windows, right-click the network connection icon in the system tray.
- Click Open Network and Internet Settings.
- In the network status page, scroll down and click Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Set up a new connection or network.
Can I Spy on devices connected to my wifi?
If the phones are IP phones (call over wifi) and their call data is going through the router, then yes. … You can capture the SIP packets using Wireshark and play them back as an audio stream (unless they are encrypted).