How do I share my Apple music library?
How to share an Apple Music playlist
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android) or Mac or PC.
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. …
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
How do I share my music library?
Now Click on the Edit menu and then select Preferences. At the Preferences window, click on the Sharing tab. Click on the checkbox to “Share my library on my local network.” Choose whether you want to share your entire network or just selected playlists. Then select whether you want to enable a password.
How do I share all my Music on iPhone?
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song…/Album… to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.
Can I share my iTunes library with another Apple ID?
You can have as many AppleIDs as you want (each does need an email address that is NOT already in use as an AppleID), and you can use a different AppleID for any Apple service (iTunes and App store, another for iMessage, another for iCloud, another for these forums,…).
How do I share my music library with family?
How to Access a Shared iTunes Library on a Windows 10 PC
- Open the iTunes for Windows app.
- Then click Account. You can find this at the top of your window.
- Next, click Sign In. …
- Then enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Next, click the Music drop-down button. …
- Finally, select the shared music library that you want to access.
How do you sync Apple music to iPhone?
Open the Apple Music app. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Music > Preferences. Go to the General tab and select Sync Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
Where is screen share mode on my iPhone?
Screen Share with the iOS Device
- From the iOS device, go to Settings > Control Center.
- Tap Customize Controls.
- Scroll down to the More Controls section and tap + by the Screen Recording option. Screen Recording will then appear under the Include section.
How do I share my iTunes music with my family?
Check your Family Sharing settings
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Why can’t I share a song from Apple music?
You have to create a profile on Apple Music (you can choose only approved people, when it comes to who can see your profile), and then you will be able to share it!
Where is my music library on my iPhone?
Tap the Music app icon, located in the Dock on the Home screen. The Music library appears (the Albums view is shown). Tap the Playlists, Songs, Artists, or Albums buttons at the bottom of the library to view your music according to these criteria.
Why did my music not transfer to my new iPhone?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
Can you AirDrop music to iPhone?
When you use AirDrop to transfer music, you can do it one by one. … Step 3: Tap Music App on your iPhone and open the music you want to send to the other iPhone. Tap AirDrop icon at the bottom, then choose the other iPhone. Step 4: Tap Accept on the screen to receive the music on the other iPhone.
How do I sync my iPhone with a different Apple ID?
Sign in with a different Apple ID to create your new account. Choose Merge to upload your data. Once you are on separate accounts, you can each go to icloud.com and delete the other person’s data from your account.