Search for the post you want to share again. Click on the ellipses menu to the right of the post, then select Share. You’ll then see the Publicize options where you can add a custom message, toggle which social media platform you want to share to, and manage connections. Select Share Post to re-share the post.
Can I share my WordPress blog on Instagram?
Sharing Posts Manually from WordPress to Instagram
Click on the Share on Social Media button to be taken to the setup page for a new social post. The page here is straightforward. You can adjust the body and image of the post to be shared, both of which are pulled from the Featured Image and the post text.
How do I automatically share my blog posts on social media?
8 Ways to Automatically Share Your Blog Posts
- Jetpack Publicize. Publicize is part of the popular Jetpack plugin. …
- WP-AutoSharePost. …
- 1-Click Retweet/Share/Like. …
- SocialPublish. …
- NextScripts: Social Networks Auto-Poster. …
- MailChimp Social. …
- Dlvr.it. …
How do I connect my WordPress to social media?
You can connect your social media accounts by visiting Jetpack > Settings > Sharing in your WordPress admin dashboard (after installing the plugin). Hit the Connect button, and log into any platform you’d like. You can also use this plugin to display social sharing buttons underneath your posts and pages.
How do I share my WordPress blog post on Facebook?
Connect WordPress and Facebook to publish posts to Pages, and spread your message further.
- Sign in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Settings section on the left-hand side of the screen, then click “Sharing.”
- Click the “Connect to Facebook” link.
How can I share my blog post on Instagram?
How To Share Blog Posts To Instagram (Review)
- Download your blog post image from your blog to your phone, or download your custom Instagram image from your cloud drive.
- Open Instagram and set up the share.
- Include “NEW BLOG” and as many hashtags as you want, after a detailed description of the post.
How do I automatically share my blog posts on Facebook?
How to Automatically Link Your Blog Posts to Your Facebook…
- Use the pull-down menu to choose a claimed blog to feed to your Timeline. More options appear.
- Click the Add Facebook Target button. …
- Click the Add button next to each profile, Page, or Group you want your blog feed to appear on.
- Click the Close button.
How do you blog 2 socially?
- Go to the Admin Panel of your WordPress dashboard.
- Select “Plugin” -> “Add New” in the left hand side menu.
- Enter “Blog2Social” in the “Search Plugins” text field.
- Click “Install Now” on the Blog2Social banner.
- If needed enter your FTP data to install the plugin.
- After the installation click “Activate Plugin”
How do I get my blog to automatically post to Facebook?
Three steps to start sharing your blog to Facebook:
- Go to dlvr.it and set up an account.
- When prompted, enter your Blog or Feed URL as a source and then click Connect.
- Configure the settings and click on Connect Socials.
- Select your Facebook account as a destination and then click Start Posting.
How do I share my local WordPress site with a client?
What you need to do is set up a localhost server on a flash drive and migrate a copy of your development site to the localhost server. Then, get the flash drive in your client’s hands along with instructions on how to run the server and access the site.
How do I add social media icons to my website?
Note: You can either add Social Media icons as images( SVG, PNG ) or Font icon ( Font awesome ). In this article, explore both ways. Method 1: To use Font Awesome Icons, add the following CDN link inside <head> section. Example 1: In this example, we are using font awesome icon (Google Icons and Bootstrap Icons).