How do I find the link to my YouTube playlist?
- Go to one of your playlists on YouTube.
- Click on the video within that playlist you’d like to share.
- Click the “Share” or “Embed” button.
- Make sure the “Share with playlist starting from [current video]” box is checked.
- Copy the code and share!
Why can’t I share a playlist on YouTube?
1 Answer. You’re going to need to change the privacy setting of the playlist to “Unlisted”. Then you’ll be able to share a URL with anyone who you want to be able to access the playlist. The playlist won’t show up in search, so only those with the URL will be able to access it.
How do I copy a YouTube playlist link on my phone?
You can also share the playlist URL by tapping Copy link.
- Go to any Channel page.
- At the top, tap Playlists.
- Next to the playlist you want to share, tap More .
- Tap Share to share via email, text, or other social networks.
How do you copy a link to a playlist?
The playlist icon looks like three horizontal lines with a play icon in the corner.
- Using the menu on the left, find the playlist you want to share. …
- Select “Edit” by your account name. …
- Select “Share” from the top. …
- Copy the playlist link or embed code. …
- Select “Playlist Settings” under the playlist’s name.
Can you share private YouTube playlists?
When you share a playlist, a link is created that you can give to somebody else. … You can share it on social networks like Facebook and Twitter. If your playlist includes any private videos, you’ll need to invite your friends to view the videos first.
How do I share a playlist on YouTube app?
Now, the feature has started rolling out to all users on Android and iOS. If you want to share a playlist with friend, all you need to do is tap the more menu beside a playlist on YT Music and tap Edit.
Are my playlists public on YouTube?
If you’re the owner of a playlist on YouTube, you can make your playlist public, private, or unlisted. Though all created playlists on YouTube are marked Public by default, still there are some boards which you can use to mark Private.
How do I create and share a playlist?
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
How do I copy a playlist from one YouTube account to another?
The top answer no longer works, but this reddit answer functions as of May 2021.
- Navigate to the URL of the playlist you want to copy.
- Click on the menu button on the right (3 vertical dots).
- Select “Add all to…”
- Either add the videos to an existing playlist or create a new one.
How do I export a YouTube playlist?
How to export YouTube playlists to Text?
- In your Library, select the Playlists category Playlists Tab.
- Select the playlist to export and use () or right click > Export as File.
- Select Text format to export.
- Click on Download File to save the exported tracklist on your device!