You can share purchased apps, games, movies, TV shows, and e-books and audiobooks from Google Play with up to 5 family members using Google Play Family Library.
How do you share paid apps with Family Sharing?
It works on both Android and Apple devices.
- Sign up for Family Library.
- Open the Play Store app.
- In the top left, tap Menu > Account > Family > Sign up for Family Library.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Family Library.
- You can find more information on the Google website.
Can I share my App Store purchases with family?
You can share content that you purchase from Apple including music, movies, tv shows, apps, and books. You can also share your Apple subscriptions including Apple One.
Can I share an app I bought with someone else?
With Family Sharing, when anyone in the family buys an app, Apple charges the credit card that’s associated with your Family Sharing group. … On your device, open the App Store app, tap Updates, and tap Purchased. On the Purchased screen, tap a family member’s name to see and download their apps.
Can you share apps between Apple devices?
Apps you purchase from the iTunes Store can be installed across all your iOS devices as long as the iTunes account associated with those devices is the same. The easiest way to transfer apps from an iPhone to an iPad is through the iCloud service that enables you to synchronize almost anything between iOS devices.
How do I share apps with AirDrop?
Method 2: How to Share Apps from iPhone to iPhone by AirDrop
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
How do I share my family with Apple TV?
How to share Apple TV+ with family and friends
- If you haven’t already, get set up with Family Sharing (detailed walkthrough)
- If you haven’t signed up yet, claim your free year (or week) of Apple TV+
- Head to Settings > Your name > Family Sharing.
- Swipe down and look under Shared Features > TV Channels (it should say “On”)
Can Family Sharing see my texts?
Question: Q: Can other family members see my text messages? Answer: A: Answer: A: Family Sharing does not share messages, contacts, or other private info.
Can I share my music library with family?
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
How do I share purchased apps with family on Iphone?
Download shared purchases from the App Store
- Open the App Store .
- Tap. —or your profile picture—at the top right.
- Tap Purchased, choose a family member, then tap. next to a purchased item to download it.
Why can’t I share an app on family sharing?
Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. … Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing. Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.