Question: How do I write a letter to society secretary for transfer of share certificates?

How do I write a letter to society for share certificates?

Dear Sir, I, ___________________, the undersigned, am the registered member of our _________________Co-operative Housing Society situated at _________________ I am residing in flat no. _________ in our Society and wish to state as under: The said Society had issued me Share Certificate No.

How do I transfer my society share certificate?

An application for transfer of shares and interest in the capital or property of the society should be made in the prescribed form, along with the share certificate An application for membership of the proposed transferee should be made in the prescribed form Valid reasons for the proposed transfer should be furnished …

How do I write a letter to a cooperative housing society for share certificate?

Most humbly, my name is ________ (Name) and I am a resident of _________ (Address) and I am writing this letter to request you for share certificate. Respected I bought a flat/ house bearing flat/ house number _________ (Flat number/ House number) and for which I was supposed to receive a share certificate.

Can society deny share certificates?

The society certainly can‘t do so and if they do you can explore legal recourses. For this you may lodge complaint with the Registrar of cooperative society and then in the high court.

IMPORTANT:  Your question: Are dividends on common stock cumulative?

How are share certificates issued?

After the incorporation of the company, the company needs to issue the share certificates within two months from the incorporation date. Where additional shares are allotted to the new or existing shareholders, the share certificates should be issued within two months from the allotment date.

How do you transfer a society?

A member wanting to transfer his shares and interest in the capital or property of a society should give 15 days notice of his intentions to do so to the secretary of the society on the prescribed form, along with the consent of the proposed transferee, also on the prescribed form.

What happens if society share certificate is lost?

File an FIR in the local police station stating that you have lost the original share certificate issued to you by the housing society. … You shall then submit an indemnity bond on a stamp paper of Rs 200 to the society agreeing to indemnify/cover all the costs it shall bear to issue a duplicate share certificate.

How do I write a letter to transfer shares?

Dear Sir(s)

This is to inform you that I,………………….. , the Shareholder of …………………..shares in your Company, request you to transfer my …………………… Equity Shares held in the Company for a total consideration of Rs …………………… (Rupees …………………..

Investments are simple