Which is the best stock for short term buy?
Bull’s Eye! 8 stocks that can give stellar returns in the short term
- Birla Corp | Buy | Target Price: Rs 1555. …
- TCI Express | Buy | Target Price: Rs 1,790. …
- Havells India | Buy | Target Price: Rs 1,220. …
- Dabur | Buy | Target Price: Rs 650. …
- Deepak Nitrite | Buy | Target Price: Rs 2,330.
Which share is best to buy for today?
Latest in Today’s Pick
- Fortis Healthcare (₹254.8): Buy. …
- Phillips Carbon Black (₹245.7): Buy. …
- Bharat Dynamics (₹406.2): Buy. …
- Vimta Labs (₹326.6): Buy. …
- KNR Constructions (₹262.7): Buy. …
- Apollo Micro Systems (₹123.1): Buy. …
- Gland Pharma (₹3,830.8): Buy. …
- Subros (337.6): Buy.
Which shares to buy for beginners?
List of Best Stocks To Buy for Beginners in India
|Stock||Returns*||Market Capitalisation (in Cr.)|
|HDFC BANK Ltd.||33.08%||8,08,937|
Which is the cheapest share to buy?
Detailed overview of the Best stocks below Rs 10 to buy now in India
|Sr. No||Company Name||BSE Scrip Code|
|2||SOUTH INDIAN BANK||532218|
Which share is best under 100 today?
Good Stocks To Buy Under Rs 100 – Highest Dividend
|Stock Name||Price||Dividend Per Share (₹)|
|UFO Moviez India Ltd||87.05||15.00|
|DB Corp Ltd||80.10||10.00|
|NLC India Ltd||52.45||7.06|
Which share is more profitable?
Which are the Most Profitable Shares (Business) in Indian Stock Market?
Can I invest 100 RS in share market?
You can invest Rs 100 in share market. There are many shares in India whose share price is trading below Rs 100. The minimum number of quantity of shares that you need to buy is one. Therefore, you can buy one share of such stock whose current share price is below Rs 100.
Which company share is best?
Top Companies in India by Investments – BSE
|1||SBI Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||2.60|
|2||HDFC Bank Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||-7.45|
|3||PNB Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||-0.40|
|4||Reliance Add to Watchlist Add to Portfolio||15.95|
How many shares should a beginner buy?
New investors should seek to buy a minimum of 10 to 15 different stocks. The less diversification you have in your portfolio the more influence a single stock has. Too many stocks and you may find yourself struggling to monitor performance.