Calculate the market value of your preferred shares by dividing the dividend amount by the required rate of return. The formula is “market value = dividend/ required rate of return.” The amount that you get will be the value per share of your preferred shares.
How do I make a Word document editable by others?
Select Edit Document > Edit in Browser. If anyone else is working on the document, you’ll see their presence and the changes they’re making. We call this coauthoring, or real-time collaboration. From here, if you’d rather work in your Word app, switch from Editing to Open in Desktop App, near the top of the window.
How do I share a Word document so others Cannot edit it?
Click File > Info > Protect Document and select Restrict Editing. Your document then displays a Restrict Editing pane on the right-hand side of the document for formatting and editing restrictions. Here, you can give people permission to read your document, select what parts they can edit, and choose how they do it.
How do you share documents that can be edited?
Share a document
- In the top right corner, above the ribbon, click Share.
- Save your document in OneDrive, if it’s not already there.
- Enter email addresses of the people you want to share with, and make choices for permission you want to allow.
- Type a message if you want, and click Send.
How do I enable editing in Word?
Enable editing in your document
- Go to File > Info.
- Select Protect document.
- Select Enable Editing.
Can you collaborate on a Word document?
Microsoft Word allows you to collaborate with others in real time, and our guide shows you how. Whenever you think of collaborating on a document, Google Docs is the first tool that comes to mind. However, Microsoft Word also lets you collaborate with others on documents.
Can multiple users edit a Word document at the same time?
With Office and OneDrive or SharePoint, multiple people can work together on a Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation. When everyone is working at the same time, that’s called co-authoring.
Why is my Word document read only?
Are the file properties set to read-only? You can check the file properties by right-clicking on the file and choosing Properties. If the Read-only attribute is checked, you can uncheck it and click OK.
What are the steps in protecting a document from accessing?
Step-1: Open the document you want to protect in MS Word. Step-2: Click on ‘File’ and then under Info, click on ‘Protect Document’ next. Step-3: Now, click on ‘Encrypt with Password’ option. Step-4: An ‘Encrypt Document’ window will open next; you’ve to give a password for the document now.
What is the best way to collaborate on a document?
In this post, we’ll outline 3 better ways to collaborate on Microsoft Word documents than emailing them back and forth.
- Use a dedicated collaboration tool. These days, there are dedicated tools for collaborating on Microsoft Word documents, such as Simul Docs. …
- Use an intranet tool. …
- Use a shared cloud storage drive.
How do I use shared documents?
Share an already saved document
- Open the document you want to share.
- Click File > Share > Share with People (or, in Word 2013, Invite People).
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you’re sharing with.
- If you want to, click Can Edit or Can View.
How do you share a document in teams for editing?
- In a team conversation or in the Files tab, select More options. next to the file.
- Choose if you want to edit the file in Teams, on your desktop, or online.
- Edit the file. …
- Select Start conversation to add a message about the file.
- Type your message or @mention someone and select Send.