|Monthly price volatility|
Which shares are most volatile?
|Company Name||Current Price||High|
|L&T Finance Holdings||84.20||86.85|
|Motherson Sumi Sys||224.40||227.70|
Which stocks move the most in a day?
Most Popular Stocks and ETFs for Day Trading
|Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund||XLF||1.14|
|iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN||VXX||N/A|
|iShares China Large-Cap ETF||FXI||1.18|
Which stocks fluctuate the most daily 2021?
List of the Most Volatile Stocks For 2021
- Prospect Capital. PSEC. 0.93.
- Realty Income. O. 0.72.
- STAG Industrial. STAG. 0.92.
- Shaw Communications. SJR. 0.44.
- LTC Properties. LTC. 0.95.
- Gladstone Investment Corporation. GLAD. 1.45.
- Urban One. UONE. 1.02.
- Alterity Therapeutics. ATHE. 0.89.
What stocks are always volatile?
Stocks with the highest volatility — US Stock Market
|Ticker No matches||Last||Chg %|
|A ACYDAEROCENTURY CORP.||24.99||46.40%|
|A ACHLDACHILLES THERAPEUTICS PLC||6.60||−12.70%|
|L LITBDLIGHTINTHEBOX HOLDING CO., LTD. DR||1.73||41.80%|
|A APPHDAPPHARVEST, INC.||8.51||−28.91%|
Which share is best to buy tomorrow?
34 Best intraday tips for tomorrow NSE
|Company||Intraday trade||Stoploss 2|
|Cipla Limited – CIPLA||BUY||889.42|
|Eicher Motors Limited – EICHERMOT||SELL||2790|
|HCL Technologies Limited – HCLTECH||SELL||1076.85|
|Hero MotoCorp Limited – HEROMOTOCO||SELL||2883.3|
Which is the best share to buy today?
Latest in Today’s Pick
- Fortis Healthcare (₹254.8): Buy. …
- Phillips Carbon Black (₹245.7): Buy. …
- Bharat Dynamics (₹406.2): Buy. …
- Vimta Labs (₹326.6): Buy. …
- KNR Constructions (₹262.7): Buy. …
- Apollo Micro Systems (₹123.1): Buy. …
- Gland Pharma (₹3,830.8): Buy. …
- Subros (337.6): Buy.
What is a good stock to day trade?
Specific industry ETFs that are ideal for day traders include the VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX) and iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (VXX). In the simplest form, look for high volume stocks with a high beta, such as Advanced Micro Devices (AMD).
Is day trading illegal?
Day trading is neither illegal nor unethical. However, day trading strategies are very complex and best left to professionals or savvy investors.
How do you know if a stock is volatile?
How do you identify a volatile stock? You could identify with a volatile stock by beta index. This index takes into account the impact created by stock market fluctuations on a specific share price and compares the same with changes in the benchmark index.
What are the most volatile stocks in 2020?
Cyclical stocks were most volatile in 2020
- Energy stocks.
- Cruise line companies.
- Airline companies.
- Leisure and entertainment companies.
- Metal and mining companies.
- Electric vehicle companies.
What is the most shorted stock right now?
Most Shorted Stocks
|Symbol Symbol||Company Name||Float Shorted (%)|
|WORX WORX||SCWorx Corp.||57.67%|
|AHPI AHPI||Allied Healthcare Products Inc.||52.63%|
|PUBM PUBM||PubMatic Inc.||38.17%|
|BEEM BEEM||Beam Global||37.67%|
How do you choose a high volatile stock?
- Most Active by Share Volume.
- Most Advanced.
- Most Declined.
- Most Active by Dollar Volume.
- Additionally, parameters in the corresponding derivatives market (open Interest, volume, put-call ratio, implied volatility, etc.) can also be used to assess the volatility in the underlying stock.