Why is Ford share price so low?
Ford’s revenue declined 18.5% to $127 billion last year and earnings per share (EPS) of $0.41 were dramatically lower than the $1.19 recorded in 2019. Much of the loss was driven by a $1.3 billion shortfall in the Mobility division which involves the company’s recent foray into self-driving vehicles.
Is Ford stock undervalued?
Ford’s EPS is expected to grow 37% next year as production returns to normal. No matter how you look at it, Ford’s EV and Ford Pro revenue opportunities seem to be undervalued since the stock trades for a P-E ratio of 7.4.
Is Ford’s dividend safe 2020?
Ford suspended its dividend in March of 2020 in a decision that was made at the height of uncertainty regarding the coronavirus pandemic. … Ford saved about $2.4 billion in cash last year by not distributing the quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share.
Is Ford a good buy right now?
Good news, investors! Ford Motor is still a bargain right now. … What’s more interesting is that, Ford Motor’s share price is quite volatile, which gives us more chances to buy since the share price could sink lower (or rise higher) in the future.
Is Ford paying a dividend in 2021?
This company’s generous dividend is on hiatus, but not for long. John Rosevear (Ford Motor Company): At the moment, Ford doesn’t pay a dividend.
What are the most undervalued stocks right now?
On that note, here are some undervalued stocks to consider.
- Brookfield Renewable Partners (NYSE:BEP)
- American States Water (NYSE:AWR)
- Toyota (NYSE:TM)
- United Microelectronics (NYSE:UMC)
- Kinross Gold (NYSE:KGC)
- Energy Transfer (NYSE:ET)
- ViacomCBS (NASDAQ:VIAC)
What is the highest Ford stock ever?
Ford Motor – 49 Year Stock Price History | F
- The all-time high Ford Motor stock closing price was 42.45 on May 03, 1999.
- The Ford Motor 52-week high stock price is 16.45, which is 18.3% above the current share price.
- The Ford Motor 52-week low stock price is 6.41, which is 53.9% below the current share price.
Has Ford ever missed a dividend?
The result: Ford (ticker: F) suspended its quarterly dividend in mid-March, and General Motors (GM) did so in late April. … Ford previously suspended its dividend in 2006 amid a big restructuring plan aimed at cutting costs. The quarterly dividend wasn’t restored until 2012, at 5 cents a share.
What stock pays highest dividend?
25 Top-Paying Dividend Stocks That Will Make You Rich
- Emerson Electric Company. Annual dividend: $2.00. …
- Aflac Inc. Annual dividend: $1.12. …
- Archer Daniels Midland. Annual dividend: $1.44. …
- Pepsico Inc. Annual dividend: $4.09. …
- Cincinnati Financial. …
- General Dynamics Corp. …
- Genuine Parts Company. …
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
Does Coca Cola stock pay dividends?
The Company normally pays dividends four times a year, usually April 1, July 1, October 1 and December 15.