Go to Settings > [your name]. If you’re using iOS 12, tap Share My Location. If you’re using an earlier version of iOS, tap iCloud > Share My Location. Turn off Share My Location.
Why can’t you see someone’s location on iPhone?
You might not see your friend’s location for these reasons: Your friend might need to correct the date on their device. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. The device is off or isn’t connected to cellular or Wi-Fi.
Why can’t I see a shared location on iMessage?
Go to your iPhone settings, scroll down and tap on ‘Privacy‘. In privacy settings, tap the option for ‘Location Services’. Then, make sure that the toggle for ‘Location Services’ is on. Also, scroll down to the list of apps and make sure that both ‘Find My’ and ‘Messages’ can access your location.
How do I see a shared iPhone location?
Locate a friend
- Open the Find My app and select the People tab.
- Under People, choose the name of your friend who is sharing their location with you.
- Choose Directions to open Maps and then follow the directions to arrive at your friends location.
How can you tell if someone stopped sharing their location?
Wondering if someone in your Circle has turned off their Location sharing in their app settings? If they have, you will see a message below their name that says “Location Paused”. In order to see their location again, have them open the menu and enable location sharing with your Circle.
Why can’t I see my husbands location on iPhone?
Make sure in location services you have “Share My Location” toggled on and the device “from” is checked. Then go to location services > scroll down to “system services” > Toggle on “Share My Location” there too. Enable “Share My Location” in iMessage.
How do you know if someone stopped sharing their location with you on iPhone?
Wondering if someone in your Circle has turned off their Location sharing in their app settings? If they have, you will see a message below their name that says “Location Paused”.
Why is someone’s location not updating on iPhone?
Make sure your GPS is working on iPhone. Go to Settings on iPhone > Tap on Privacy > Location Services > Make sure that Location Services is on. … If it just shows the old location that is to say Find My Friends not updating location on your iPhone leads to this case, then you may need to take some time to refresh it.
Why is Location Services not working on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and make sure that Location Services is on and that Maps is set to While Using the App or Widgets. Make sure that you set the date, time, and time zone correctly on your device. … Then open Maps again. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How can I see shared location?
When someone shares their location with you, you can find them on your map.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Tap your profile picture or initial. Location sharing.
- Tap the profile of the person you want to find. To update the person’s location: Tap on a friend’s icon More. Refresh.
How can I track another iPhone from my iPhone?
Locate a family member’s missing device on iPhone
- Turn on Location Services: Go to Settings > Privacy, then turn on Location Services.
- Turn on Find My iPhone: Go to Settings > [your name] > Find My > Find My iPhone, then turn on Find My iPhone, Find My network, and Send Last Location.