|52 Week High||43.45|
|52 Week Low||27.30|
|Shares Out (MIL)||40,065.43|
How can I buy Safaricom shares today?
You can buy Safaricom secondary shares from the Safaricom Investment Co-operative through Mpesa, bank or online. Those wishing to buy shares online can do so by logging in to the Safaricom Investment Co-operative web portal via webportal.sic.co.ke.
How do I check my Safaricom shares?
Visit the UFAA website ( https://www.ufaa.go.ke/ ) Search account details using ID number or any other identification used in buying shares. The result will show whether Safaricom has remitted one’s dividend and the year of remittance.
Which is the best company to buy shares in Kenya?
Best shares to buy in Kenya – companies to look out for
- Jubilee holdings.
- Centum investment.
- ARM cement.
- Crown paints.
- Equity Bank.
- KCB Bank.
- BAT Kenya.
How much is Safaricom worth?
Safaricom controls approximately 64.5% percent of the Kenyan market as at 2020 with a subscriber base estimated at approximately 35.6 million.
|Trade name||Safaricom (SCOM)|
|Revenue||KES240.3 Billion (2019)|
|Operating income||KES79.91 Billion (2019)|
|Net income||KES63.4 billion (2019)|
|Number of employees||6,477+ (2019)|
How do I buy shares?
Here are five steps to help you buy your first stock:
- Select an online stockbroker. The easiest way to buy stocks is through an online stockbroker. …
- Research the stocks you want to buy. …
- Decide how many shares to buy. …
- Choose your stock order type. …
- Optimize your stock portfolio.
How can I sell my Safaricom shares?
To sell your shares, please visit the stock broker to place sell instruction. If you cant remember your CDSC Account you can use the menu link above to retrieve it. A list of all the stock brokers is also available on the menus. Keep up on our always evolving service features and technology.
Which shares to buy for beginners?
List of Best Stocks To Buy for Beginners in India
|Stock||Returns*||Market Capitalisation (in Cr.)|
|HDFC BANK Ltd.||33.08%||8,08,937|
What’s the minimum shares you can buy?
While there is no minimum order limit on the purchase of a publicly-traded company’s stock, it’s advisable to buy blocks of stock with a minimum value of $500 to $1,000. This is because no matter what online or offline service an investor uses to purchase stock, there are brokerage fees and commissions on the trade.
What is the best shares to buy in 2020?
Here’s a complete look at the stocks our writers and editors voted the 25 best of 2020:
- Tesla (TSLA) – Get Report. …
- Zoom Video (ZM) – Get Report. …
- Moderna (MRNA) – Get Report. …
- Amazon (AMZN) – Get Report. …
- Netflix (NFLX) – Get Report. …
- Nvidia (NVDA) – Get Report. …
- Nio (NIO) – Get Report. …
- Apple (AAPL) – Get Report.
Which is the best share to buy today?
Latest in Today’s Pick
- Fortis Healthcare (₹254.8): Buy. …
- Phillips Carbon Black (₹245.7): Buy. …
- Bharat Dynamics (₹406.2): Buy. …
- Vimta Labs (₹326.6): Buy. …
- KNR Constructions (₹262.7): Buy. …
- Apollo Micro Systems (₹123.1): Buy. …
- Gland Pharma (₹3,830.8): Buy. …
- Subros (337.6): Buy.
What are the most profitable shares to buy?
Which are the Most Profitable Shares (Business) in Indian Stock Market?