Thanks for your question. The feature to allow your friends to see your post but disable the sharing option, is currently unavailable. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I turn off share?
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
How can someone share your photo on Facebook?
How do I share photos on Facebook?
- At the top of your News Feed or timeline, click Photo/Video.
- Select the photos you want to share.
- If you want, you can: Click to add more photos. Click to tag friends. Learn more about how tagging works. Click to add a location. …
- Select your audience, then click Post.
How do I control who can share my posts on Facebook?
Click on the privacy control icon in the upper right of your Facebook home screen, then click “See More Settings.” We’ll start with the “Who can see my stuff” section. In the drop-down menu, click “Custom.” If you want to keep it simple, you can opt to share only with Friends.
How do I turn off nearby share?
You’ll then need to head into the Settings app on your Android device > Tap Google > Device Connections > Nearby Share > Turn On. To turn Nearby Share off, tap on Settings then turn off Nearby Share.
How do I disable default share?
To disable these shares, open the Registry by running regedit.exe and then find the HKey_Local_MachineSYSTEMCurrentControlSetServiceslanmanserverparameters key. If you’re using Windows 2000 workstation, add an AutoShareWks DWORD key with the value of 0 (as shown in Figure 2-5) by clicking Edit → New → DWORD Value.
What happens when someone shares your photo on Facebook?
When someone clicks Share below your post, they aren’t able to share your photos, videos or status updates through Facebook with people who weren’t in the audience you originally selected to share with. Only the people who could see those posts when you first made them are able to see them when someone clicks Share.
Why can people share my photos on Facebook?
Anyone included in the privacy of your photos is able to like, comment on and share your photo. However, you can use the “Custom” privacy setting on your photos to hide the photos from specific Facebook friends, which will prevent them from being able to view the photo, so they cannot share the photo.
How do I change my sharing settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared Content
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.