Start by checking that family members are sharing their apps. For each person, on their iOS device, tap Settings > Apple ID Name > Family Sharing > Their Name, and turn on Share My Purchases. Finding other people’s apps is a little tricky. On your device, open the App Store app, tap Updates, and tap Purchased.
How do I transfer apps between Apple devices?
If you want all future purchases (including free apps) on your iPad or iPhone to automatically download to your other device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores. In the Automatic Downloads section, move the slider next to Apps to the On/green position on both the iPhone and iPad.
How do I share everything from one iPhone to another?
How to transfer data from your old iPhone to a new one with iCloud
- Connect your old iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap [your name] > iCloud.
- Select iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now.
- Wait until the backup process completes.
How do I share an app with family sharing?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
How do I transfer my apps to my new iPhone 12?
Long press the app you want to transfer from your old iPhone. Click on the Share App button and then choose AirDrop. Tap Accept on your new iPhone. When the new iPhone clicks on Accept, transfer apps to the new iPhone now is completed.
How do I transfer apps from iPad to iPhone without computer?
Go to the ‘Options’ menu. Click on the checkbox next to ‘Sync with this (iPhone or iPad) over Wi-Fi. ‘ Click on Apply and eject your devices from the computer. Now that iTunes Wi-Fi is turned on, you can transfer files from one device to another without using a computer.
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu. …
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up to Google Drive is set to On.
- Hit Back up now to sync the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.
How do you switch between iphones?
We’ve outlined the steps below.
- Back Up Your Old iPhone or iPad. First you need to back up your old phone, which can you do via iCloud or your computer. …
- Turn Off Your Old iPhone. Once you’re fully backed up, turn off your old device. …
- Turn On Your New Device. …
- Restore Your Backup. …
- Make Sure Your Wi-Fi Connection Is Stable.
How do I transfer apps from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud?
As long as your iOS devices are running iOS 8 or later, you can use the iOS data transfer tool – EaseUS MobiMover to transfer the supported files from one iPhone to another without iCloud or iTunes. With this software, you are able to transfer multiple or all files to your new device without syncing.
How do you share an app with someone?
On your Android device, just open up the Android Market and select the app you want to share, then scroll down to “Share This Application” to either email, text or Facebook message it to someone.
How do I share apps with AirDrop?
Method 2: How to Share Apps from iPhone to iPhone by AirDrop
Step 1. Select the apps on the old iPhone that you want to send to the new iPhone and hit the “Share” button then choose the destination iPhone. Step 2. On your new iPhone, tap “Accept” to allow Airdrop transfer selected apps from your old to the new iPhone.
Does family sharing allow you to share apps?
You can share purchased apps, games, movies, TV shows, and e-books and audiobooks from Google Play with up to 5 family members using Google Play Family Library.
How do I restore my apps on my new iPhone?
Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Erase All Content and Settings. On the Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, then sign in with your Apple ID.